October 8, 2008

LoveOctober

Happy October! October is hands down my favorite month of the year. I feel this way for the following reasons:

The change of season
The colors
The clothes
Halloween
My birthday :D
The Food!

I am currently at work and I decided to plug in some tunes to get me through the day. I went for a group that I havnt listen to a while but holds a dear place in my heart.
Tegan & Sara
Love them. Their voices, lyrics, tone. So catching and alluring. Anyways, lets just say it put me in a great mood.

So this week has been going alright. On Monday I attended a CFF (Central Florida Future) meeting which was...interesting. I snagged a story on "Boba Tea." I am excited to have my first (ever) article published! Wont be till mid-November...but still :D.

Halloween is right around the corner, and the search for the perfect costume is on. I wish I had A). Time B). Money to make a costume. like a badass one. Oh well.

Daniel Boone Donoghue is grower faster than ever! He is getting SO BIG. I love him so so much. He has such a personality----quite similar to mine---Fiesty :D

Cara and I have a 10th Anniversary Mojo Olympics this Saturday. We are signed up for the Pie Eating Contest. We plan on training extensivly to prepare. Wish us luck!

In T-Minus 8 days...I will be on a plane to Chicago to see my beloved Best Megan Cogburn. (EEK)
I CANT wait. Its going to be so much fun. Nice weather, amazing food and quality time with my far away friend.

...and this is why October is my love.

P.S. Oct. 25th...I turn 21. Mark your calenders.


No comments: