September 29, 2008

The Dandelion Cafe

I want to start trying out different places to eat and writing about them.


Today I went to The Dandelion Cafe. This wasn't my first visit to the colorful cottage of a restaurant. The brightly green and blue painted house holds some of the best vegan/vegatarian food I have ever tried.
When you walk in, its small quarters gets a little tight if you have a large party. The art that covers the wall makes the dine-in bright and fun. You can buy the local art or simply enjoy its beauty.
The food is fresh, healthy, and delicious. The hummus is particularly delectable. You can buy any salad and make it in the form of a wrap. I tried "the giddy-up" and would HIGHLY recommend it.
Also, everyday they have 2 teas of the day. Both contrasting in taste but unique and wonderful all the same. You get free refills making it a well worth venture.
Over all I would say the Dandelion Cafe is a great lunch spot for a healthy alternative.
Meals run from 7-10 dollars.

No comments: